Thursday, February 9, 2012

behind the glamour of the night


We all had the penthouse dream
living in the white
white cars, clothes and sheets
going out spending  a hundred grand
going to sleep and doing it again tomorrow.
unplug, plug in, 
there won't be an unplugged version of me
go hard go soft
born to a generation of cool-kids
emos and ipods
t-shirt time, I don't mind
Eyes bright as  sun
mind dark as the night
clothes always tight
now tell, who gonna pass me the light.

city lights, black tights
felt neglected? gold necklace
music on, drinks up
dance on, couple of shots
pretty ladies, lots and lots
let's do some bodyshots
laugh at the weird guy goin' nuts
maybe I'm the nut
I think this is important
actually we're all in a rut
but I don't say anything
I play the Ignorant
shots up asses down
welcome to every town!

No comments:

Post a Comment